The Ghost Adventures Crew is back with an all-new investigation this Saturday 3/9 at 9|8c. Swipe 👉 for a sneak peek at Lutes Casino on their Instagram!
Originally called the Molina Building, the former store and hotel was constructed in 1901. By 1902, clairvoyant Madame Romonia moved in to an upstairs room to hold séances and see her clients. Could she have opened up some connection with the other side that has never been closed?